Tuesday, June 27, 2006

What's in the box

Well guess what I did tonight...

Yes I unpacked the big box and put it together. Now Weber boast about stopwatch engineering, it claims 40 minutes. Now I am normally pretty quick at putting things together, but it took more than an hour. There was a lot in that big box.


Unfortunately there were a few missing parts. There are no doors, and the little red button for the ignition is missing.



Other than that I am a happy man, but am a little sad about the incomplete state of my new toy.



2 Comments:

Blogger Thea said...

Nice Grill Chris, Looks like a serious bit of kit.

Cheers, Matt (Slack)

June 28, 2006 7:48 pm  
Blogger Thea said...

Nice Grill Chris,
Looks like a serious piece of kit.
Cheers, Matt (Slack)

June 28, 2006 7:49 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home