Sunday, July 30, 2006

Chocolate Mousse (with chocolate lumps)


Now the mousse went down very well. Served with strawberries (would have been better with raspberries) on the top it was a great end to a lovely summer evening where my friend Matt christened his new barbecue (my old one).

But when making it I didn't mix the mousse very evenly, so there were a few lumps. But hey, they were lumps of chocolate, and that is never a bad thing.


Another downside is that brown food which has a smooth texture is very, very hard to make look good in the photograph. Perhaps that's why they always add cream, and shiny spoons, and fruit, and women with beautiful teeth to angel delight commercials

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

A great evening with lovely company and a great mousse to finish the meal. Will meet again soon.

August 01, 2006 12:45 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was a lovley evening, I look forward to next time.

August 01, 2006 2:06 pm  
Blogger Brilynn said...

I agree that brown things are hard to photograph... I made a delicious chocolate sour cream ice cream, but could hardly do it justice in a picture... I added a sprig of mint, it was a slight improvement.

August 12, 2006 10:11 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home